Job Title: Security Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Reading, Edinburgh
Salary: Excellent with Benefits
Digit People are currently recruiting for a permanent security engineer for one of our financial industry client. This role could be based in London, Edinburgh or Reading. We are looking for strong operational security engineer with a degree in computer science or related fields with a minimum 2 years of professional industry experience in information security fields.
- Network and application security reviews.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in threat model analyse, cryptography, IDAM Authentication, Systems, and network security.
- Enthusiast of Secure first coding and organise, evaluate and run regular secure coding design reviews for developers.
- Strong experience in Security Controls on various BI tools.
- Pen testing and platform security reviews.
- Security automation mentality and proactively research capabilities in the cloud and on-premise environments.
- In-depth experience of compliance streams such as PCI-DSS and SOX.
- Security training and outreach to internal development teams
- Security strategy and guidance documentation
- Work closely with security operations teams on any reported or suspected vulnerability, emerging threats, incidents and improving continuous deployment tooling.
- Security tool development to operate cybersecurity across IT, Networks and Desktop environments
- Security KPI metrics delivery and improvements
- Automating Continuous Improvement and Continuous Development processes to include security by design
- GDPR and Data protection strategy and implementation experience.
Please do get in touch or apply with your CV and covering notes, if you believe you have the right skills and attributes listed above.